Marketing and PR for property and construction
tprc. has extensive experience providing PR and creative marketing services to the property sector and construction industry. We’ve worked on many high-profile developments, with a combined worth of well over £1.5billion.
Our work falls into three broad categories. These include:
- Delivering PR, public consultations, stakeholder engagement and lobbying services to help large or contentious planning applications through the planning process.
- Providing ongoing PR and marketing services to developers, construction companies and civil engineers; as well as helping other property businesses market themselves and their properties.
- Collaborating with architects and interior designers to create high-end visual content that showcases their work and brand.
We have worked on a range of projects, covering business parks, office developments, industrial schemes, and shopping centres, as well as renewable energy projects, and residential developments.
tprc. has years of experience dealing with the public, regional and national media, local authorities, and national government on behalf of our property and construction clients. In the past few years, we’ve worked on 25 planning and public affairs campaigns. 24 have won planning consent on the first hearing – that’s a 96% success rate.
We are a full–service agency offering all-through support but, beyond the skills and experience, what drives tprc. is a genuine passion for property. The built environment maybe steel, bricks, glass, and concrete, but property is, fundamentally, a very human experience. And we try to thread that human story through everything we do and everything we create.
Featured blog – The 9 cornerstones of your construction marketing and property development marketing
We take you through the 9 core elements you need to effectively market your construction company or property development. Whether you’re starting out, starting over, or just looking to fill in some blanks, this blog is full of practical and actionable ideas and tips. In it, we cover …
- Digital marketing – including websites, content marketing, SEO, social media
- Media relations and PR, including crisis communications
- Events and speaking opportunities
- Brochures and other printed material